Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cleaning out my spice Pantry


Kitchen Chase, Keeping Meals simple, Keeping you Satisfied

Well Hello WORLD,
I've been contemplating something for several years now today as I was rearranging cleaning my spice cupboard it occured to me to start this blog. I hope you will find it FUN and useful.

In the past as I've been in MANY, MANY homes of ladies due to a different in home business I've been involved with. One universal thing I noticed was that 'MOST' not all, but most have little or less than adequate Pantries to support what everyone usually needs wants and desires, which is to invite friends and such over for a party, ball game event or whatever! HENCE I've been moved to start this blog in hopes that it helps you in some ideas for a more "efficient Kitchen and also lifestyle.
I'll be a BIG bit honest, I'm not some expert, Just you're humble host, my writing skills perhaps shallow, when I should use a verb instead of a noun and visa verse. But NO Matter! The Joy is in the Passion as we have some fun together!
I strongly recommend that if you have a "Cooking, design, gathering, whatever question" that you post it here, and hopefully, I'll be paying attention or it will come to my e-mail and I can give you my 2cents worth! I'm excellent at being on the outside looking in. And maybe it's nice to have an unbiased friend to advise you as well.
NO matter, enjoy, have fun, stock your pantry and spice shelf as I have done and you will NEVER be alone or unprepared.

Have a Waterful Day,
Laurel
P.S. I use only www.KangenWaterMagic.com Enagic's SD 501 unit to cook, and prepare my foods. You will too once you watch the DVD and it makes sense to you. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and suggestions to make this site, recipts or tips and tricks from your kitchen to the worlds a sharing and blessed place.
Have a Yummy Day!